Largest cotton and textile cluster of Uzbekistan Merganteks invites to its stand

19.08.2021 г.
Cotton-textile cluster Merganteks from Uzbekistan will take part in the jubilee exhibition INTERFABRIC. 

In total, the Republic will be represented at the exhibition by fifteen companies, of which twelve, including Merganteks, will be part of the national exposition.

The history of the Merganteks cluster began in 2010, when a cotton spinning factory founded back in 1993 was reconstructed on the territory of the Alat district in Bukhara region. 

The renovated enterprise was equipped with the latest modern textile technologies from Rieter from Switzerland, Savio from Italy, Murata from Japan and Uster from Germany, which today employs about 540 people.

In 2017, the enterprise was transformed into a cluster format, which included two cotton spinning factories, a cotton ginning plant in the Karakul region, 160 farms and 8,500 hectares of land for growing cotton - currently these are the world famous selection varieties Bukhara 6 and Bukhara eight.

merganteks2.jpgThe most advanced technologies for sowing, growing and harvesting raw materials, including drip irrigation systems, are used in the fields.

The main principles of Merganteks are responsible attitude to environment and social responsibility, therefore they do not use chemical methods of opening cotton bolls and do not use forced and child labor.

Today the cluster's production facilities include two spinning mills, the first of which produces 100% cotton, and the second a blend of cotton and polyester fibers and elastane yarns, and a weaving mill equipped with thirty Picanol Optimax 8-R 190 machines made in Belgium.

This allows Merganteks to produce high quality fabrics - up to 3 million running meters per year - according to European standards. 90% of production is exported, and the remaining 10% is sent to the domestic market.

The factory also has a painting line, Swiss sizing machines Zucker-Muller, German Kusters and Ramisch Kleinewefers, Dutch Wald Henriksen and Italian Lorris Bellini. For dyeing, active dyes of the German company Huntsman are used, which give high quality and persistent consumer properties of fabrics - they do not fade when washed.

merganteks.jpg The most advanced technologies for sowing, growing and harvesting raw materials, including drip irrigation systems, are used in the fields.The main principles of Merganteks are responsible attitude to environment and social responsibility, therefore they do not use chemical methods of opening cotton bolls and do not use forced and child labor.

Today the cluster's production facilities include two spinning mills, the first of which produces 100% cotton, and the second a blend of cotton and polyester fibers and elastane yarns, and a weaving mill equipped with thirty Picanol Optimax 8-R 190 machines made in Belgium.

This allows Merganteks to produce high quality fabrics - up to 3 million running meters per year - according to European standards. 90% of production is exported, and the remaining 10% is sent to the domestic market. The factory also has a painting line, Swiss sizing machines Zucker-Muller, German Kusters and Ramisch Kleinewefers, Dutch Wald Henriksen and Italian Lorris Bellini. For dyeing, active dyes of the German company Huntsman are used, which give high quality and persistent consumer properties of fabrics - they do not fade when washed.

It is possible to clarify the terms of cooperation with enterprises belonging to the Merganteks cluster from 7 to 9 September, during the 10th anniversary of the International Exhibition of Fabrics and Textile Materials INTERFABRIC-2021. Autumn". The company will be waiting for its guests in Pavilion 2, Hall 2, at stand 22E02.

See you at the exhibition! 


Sign up for the newsletter to be the first to receive news of the exhibition: