On March 20
the official opening of the Interfabric exhibition and the ‘Russian Textile Week -2018’, the main annual industrial congress and exhibition event in Russia, will take place at Expocentre in Krasnaya Presnya.
The opening will begin at 12:00
p.m., in the Blue Hall (Pavilion 2, Expocentre) and will be held in a solemn atmosphere in the presence of guests of honor and representatives of leading domestic and foreign companies of the textile and light industry, experts, analysts and the media.
At the opening of the “Interfabric” exhibition and the ‘Russian Textile Week – 2018’ will take part:
, State Secretary – Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
, President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the Week
, Chairman of the Industrial Development Fund
, First Deputy Head of the Federal Customs Service
, Artist – fashion designer
, State Secretary, Deputy Chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
Within the framework of the opening ceremony, there will be the ceremony of awarding the winners of the first professional textile contest Textile Design Talents
in Russia, organized on the initiative of Solstudio Textile Design
and the Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry , with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia.
Immediately after the official opening, the plenary session will be held: “DOMESTIC LIGHT INDUSTRY-2018. RESTART: FROM STIMULATION AND SUPPORT TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
It will consist of two parts.
The agenda of the first part of the Forum (12.00 p.m.-2.00 p.m.) includes the following issues
– New investment opportunities and measures to support industry projects and stimulate technical re-equipment in the industry from state development institutions and private investors;
– State support, stimulation of demand, market transparency;
– Current situation in the industry and its development strategy; interaction of the state and business;
– Competitiveness factors of the industry and advanced technologies;
– Analysis of the dynamics of the domestic consumer market of light industry, price trends, imports;
– World trends and their impact on the national production of light industry products;
– Successful examples of sectorial import substitution;
The discussion will be attended by: State Secretary, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Victor Yevtukhov
, Deputy Head of the Federal Customs Service Tatyana Golendeeva
, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation Sergei Sidorsky
, Deputy Governor of the Ivanovo Region Svetlana Davletova
, Director of the Industrial Development Fund Roman Petruza
, Head of Roskachestvo Maxim Protasov
, Konstantin Babkin
, Director of the Mono-City Development Fund Ilya Krivogov
, Chairman of the Bellegrom Concern Nikolay Efimchik
, President of the Russian Union of Entrereneurs of Textile and Light Industry, Member of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation Andrey Razbrodin
The following issues are included in the agenda of the second part of the Forum (3: 00 p.m.-5: 00 p.m.) – the thematic conference “The light industry of the EAEC: from raw materials to finished products”:
– Opportunities of the agro-industrial complex in providing raw materials to light industry enterprises;
– Possibilities of inter-industry cooperation with third countries;
– Regulatory measures: the results of the ban on the export of tannery. Reduction of import duties on chemical raw materials for the textile industry. Realities and market needs;
– Tariff and non-tariff regulation. Problems and effective solutions;
– Government measures to support the development of the industry. Modernization of production facilities and introduction of modern technologies;
– Investment attractiveness of the industry. Possibilities for financing of cooperation projects by the Eurasian Development Bank;
– Prospects for the development of cooperation in the Eurasian Economic Union in the field of light industry;
– Analysis of the current state of the natural fiber processing industry and current projects in the Russian Federation and the EEA countries
– Director of the Industrial Policy Department of the Eurasian Economic Commission, Andrey KLEPACH
– Deputy Chairman of Vnesheconombank, Stanislav NAUMOV
– Executive Director of the Eurasian Center for Integration Studies and Communications, Maxim Korzhov
– Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Development Bank, as well as representatives of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Agriculture Russia, representatives of executive authorities of the EEA member countries, industry companies of the countries EEA.
Before the beginning of the plenary session, at 11:30 a.m., a press approach will be held in the lobby of the “Blue Hall” of Expocentre for media representatives.
The event is held with the official support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs and the Eurasian Economic Commission
In order to take part in the plenary meeting and the events of the busy Business Program of the Russian Textile Week , it is necessary to pass an electronic registration on the sites: www.textileweek.ru
Participation in the event is FREE.
in Moscow (Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya, 14, Expocentre Fairgrounds) there will be traditionally hosted the largest branch congress and exhibition event the ‘Russian Textile Week’ organized with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
The event will traditionally include several leading industry exhibitions:
– 18th International Exhibition of Equipment for Textile Production and Processing “INLEGMASH”
– 4th international exhibition of fabrics and textile materials “INTERFABRIC”
– 10th International Exhibition TECHTEXTIL RUSSIA,
– 49th International Exhibition of Footwear and Finished Leather Goods “FOOTWEAR. WORLD OF LEATHER – 2018. SPRING “and a rich business program:
– 5th International Light Industry Forum “LegpromForum-2018”
– 3rd International Scientific and Practical Symposium “SCIENTIFIC PRODUCTION PARTNERSHIP: INTERACTION OF SCIENCE AND TEXTILE ENTERPRISES AND NEW SPHERES OF APPLICATION OF TECHNICAL TEXTILES”
– A series of thematic round tables, seminars, practical sessions.
– Trade and purchasing session of the industry’s producers and leading trade networks.
Within the framework of the Russian Textile Week -2018 will be held
15th Ceremony of presenting the National Industry Prize “GOLDEN SPINDLE-2017”.
“RUSSIAN TEXTILE WEEK-2018” will take place simultaneously with “FASHION WEEK IN MOSCOW. MADE IN RUSSIA “(March 20-25, 2018, Moscow, Gostiny Dvor) and will unite the rich Business program and shows of leading Russian and foreign designers at the Expocenter and Gostiny Dvor venues.
All events will be held simultaneously on the exposition areas of Expocenter with the participation of representatives of leading Russian and foreign companies of the textile and light industry, politicians, public figures and journalists. In total, more than 1500
exhibitors and more than 20
thousand professional visitors are expected.
V International Light Industry Forum “LegpromForum-2018” will be a part of the business program of the “Russian Textile Week-2018” , within the framework of which topical issues, challenges and prospects of the industry as a whole and its most dynamically developing segments will be discussed at the highest governmental level.
Within five years, the event has become the leading and most authoritative domestic professional platform for demonstrating the achievements of the textile and light industry, as well as the center for developing measures to ensure sustainable production and technological growth of the industry.
We will be glad to see you among the guests and participants of the business program of the “Russian Textile Week-2018”.
Detailed information about the event can be found at www.textileweek.ru