From September 5 to 7, 2023
, the 14th International Exhibition of Fabrics and Textile Materials
"INTERFABRIC-2023" will be held in Moscow, at Expocentre on Krasnaya Presnya. It is the largest specialized exhibition in the territory of the Russian Federation and CIS countries.
This fall, the exhibition will occupy four pavilions of Expocentre for the first time – "Forum", № 3, № 4, and № 7, the exhibition area will be a record 21,000 sq. M.
To visit the exhibition, you need to register on the website
and get a free e-ticket. Registration is carried out only for industry specialists who purchase fabrics, accessories and other textile materials presented at the exhibition.
667 industry companies from different regions of Russia and friendly countries have already confirmed their participation in the exhibition:
- the largest worsted enterprises: Bryansk Worsted Mill, Pavlovo-Posadsky worsted Mill, Sverdlovsk Worsted Mill, Worsted and others;
- well-known suppliers and manufacturers of accessories, finishing materials: Art Uzor, Welltex, Gamma, Galapoligraph, Euronite, MAG, Roller, Startex, Fi-tex, Furnitop, AFA, Sergio Stefano, Hummingbird, New Star, Arena Label, Ladies' Happiness, Mostsvetlenta and others;
- manufacturers and suppliers of knitted fabrics: Cotton prom, Mirtex, Medas, Pattern, Siberia, Olivia, Simtex, Tantex group, Untex, Ecotex, and others;
- manufacturers and suppliers of fabrics for the production of clothing: Oldos, SportTex, Angel, VulcanA, Karosport, Vostok Textile, Lertex, Petromix, Raytex, Savitex, Prestige fabrics, Rutkani, StenCom and others;
- manufacturers and suppliers of nonwovens and technical textiles: Starline, Ivanovo Melange Plant, Thermopol, Step-Prom, Horizon, Spanline, Terra Tex, Advanced Textile Worker, Vesta, Shchelkovo Silk-weaving Factory and others;
- companies operating in the fabric printing segment: Print Textile, Technoprint, Intai, KARO, Salitex, PrinTrade, Fabrix, Fancy Armor, Ari Textille, Solstudio Design, Textus Group.
The exposition of the exhibition
will include collective stands from Belarus and Uzbekistan, as well as national expositions of India, Turkey and China.
The e–ticket also gives the right to attend the events of the business program, which will be held with the participation of leading industry experts, practitioners, heads of companies - successful representatives of industry business and science. Conferences, panel discussions, author's seminars, master classes, round tables are available to registered visitors of the exhibition.
Welcome to the 14th International Exhibition of Fabrics and Textile Materials