In the framework of the International exhibition of fabrics and textile materials “INTERFABRIC-2019. Spring”
(March 19 – 22, 2019
, Moscow, Expocentre Fairgrounds, pav.3
), the International Salon of Digital Printing on Textiles
will be held. The salon is organized by the Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry (SOUZLEGPROM)
, the salon is held with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, and the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
The participants of the salon are manufacturers and suppliers of equipment for digital printing on textiles, as well as companies offering digital printing services for textiles in any volume, including printing on finished products.
Sections of the “TextilePrint” salon:
Printing houses (printing production):
- Printing on finished products,
- Printing on synthetic fabrics,
- Printing on natural fabrics,
- Production of advertising and flag products.
- Printers for printing on finished products and cut,
- Sublimation printers (printing on synthetic fabrics),
- Textile printers (printing on natural fabrics),
- Equipment for thermal transfer printing,
- Calanders for sublimation printing,
- Equipment for processing fabrics before and after digital printing,
- Color control systems.
- To create designs for fabrics and finished products,
- 3D visualization.
The special positioning of the TextilePrint Salon
in the pavilion, the proximity of potential customers of textile production and suppliers during the INTERFABRIC
exhibition will allow target customers to easily find and get to know all the Salon
exhibitors, to work out the entire exposition as comfortably and efficiently as possible.
The presence of designers of fabrics at the INTERFABRIC exhibition provides an opportunity for Salon participants to demonstrate their capabilities and find reliable partners, attract investments for the development of new directions, increase the number of customers and load equipment as much as possible, as well as receive information on current trends and new developments in the digital printing market in Russia.